Welcome to a taste of Vegas Nights, created by OpenBet and featured in the Vegas Slots collection here at Free Slots Pro. This online slot is the more sophisticated sibling of Vegas Dreams. This slot offers players a slice of Las Vegas night-time glamour, and with all the scatters, wilds and bonuses that a discerning online slots player expects. And of course you don’t have to be a high roller, or any type of roller at all, to enjoy it here at Free Slots.
We think the special highlight of this game is definitely the interactive roulette feature. Below you’ll find more information on how you can activate this bonus game.
|Min Bet per Line||$0.02|
|Max Bet per Line||$25|
How to Play
Vegas Nights is a 5-reel, 20-payline video slot. Game play is very simple: go to the bar at the bottom of the reels and use the buttons to select the value of your bet (you can pick whatever you want as you’re not playing for money!) and how many paylines you wish to activate or “bet on”. If you want you can set up automatic spins to play out one after the other using the Auto Spins feature.
The aim of the game, as with all slots, is to get as many matching reel symbols as possible on an activated payline. If you succeed in doing so, you’ll win credits that will be put into your virtual prize pot. As you’re playing for free, the real objective is to trigger the interactive roulette bonus or some of the reel symbol animations or other special features.
Special Features and Ways to Win
Vegas Nights comes with a number of special features that make play more interesting for users of Free Slots Pro:
- The Roulette Bonus – this is triggered by the feature symbol. When activated a second screen will appear on the reels with the roulette table and casino chips. Use your mouse to place your chips as if you were betting on a real roulette wheel, then spin. Any credits you win are added to your prize pot.
- The Scatter Symbol – when you land 3 or more Scatters anywhere on the reels a multiplier is applied to the credits you won for that spin. The largest of these is a 10X multiplier.
- Free Spins Feature – the Free Spins round is activated if you land 5 Scatter Symbols anywhere on the reels. This feature comes with super wilds that substitute for any other symbol (except the Scatter and the Jackpot symbol), thereby increasing your chance of winning more credits.
- The Wild Card – the reels on Vegas Nights are packed with Wild Card symbols. Like Super Wilds, they increase your chances of a win.
- The Gamble Feature – at any point when you have credits in your prize pot, you can hit the Gamble button on the bottom right of the screen. You’ll be given a chance to double your winnings (but if you lose, you lose them all!). Simply use the mouse to bet on whether the next card from the deck will be red or black, and good luck!
Music, Audio and Graphics
Vegas Nights definitely tops OpenBet’s other casino-themed slot, Vegas Dreams, in terms of graphics. Although there’s no 3D action going on here, there are tons of animations in the reel symbols when an activated payline is triggered. The audio is ok. They could have included a little more atmospheric, casino-style music.
The Last Word
In a toss-up between Vegas Nights and Vegas Dreams, Free Slots Pro recommends Vegas Nights as the better game for non-real money players. It’s a seven out of ten from us.